Honoring the Past
and Embracing the Future
The Green House Homes at Mirasol redefine coordinated care and healthy living for our aging family, friends, and neighbors. We’ve transformed the world of skilled nursing and support services through reimagined environments that apply thoughtful attention to the specific needs of elders. Expansion of our neighborhood will give us the ability to meet the demands of a rapidly growing senior population and ensure that elders with limited means can access optimal care and a nurturing living environment.
A Strategically Planned Future
With your support of this $3M Capital Campaign, we plan to build the next Green House Home in the Summer of 2019. Over the next 30 years, we anticipate that each Green House Home will have provided care for 150 to 200 elders. Think about all of the lives this will impact.
Multi-year pledges can maximize your gift in support of this campaign.
The Green House Difference
The Green House Homes at Mirasol divert from the traditional medical model approaches to eldercare that are the norm of long-term care facilities. We do this through person-centered care and innovative practices.
All Green House Homes are equipped with the standard features of:
• Top-quality care
• Private bedroom and bathroom
• Access to meaningful,
• Opportunities for elders to
access state-of-the-art housing
Be a Champion within our Community of Giving
• Opportunities for elders with fixed or limited incomes to access high-quality healthcare and living experiences designed to promote a meaningful life
• Support for this innovative model of long-term care promotes dignity and respect for our elders during the time of their lives that they depend on us the most
• Helping to secure northern Colorado’s position as a leading-edge contributor to the modern design and execution of skilled nursing care facilities
• The ability to address the growing population of seniors in northern Colorado
By supporting our Capital Campaign and allowing us to expand our number of homes at Mirasol, you give back to the community in a variety of ways:
We take pride in sharing our projects with the generous members of our community. We appreciate the support and offer several unique opportunities for donors to commemorate their contributions.
Enterprise Zone (EZ) Tax Credits*
If your gift is over $100, you may be eligible for the EZ Tax Credit, which allows Green House Homes to offer its donors a 25% Colorado state income tax credit on cash contributions
*You must file your State Income taxes electronically to get this tax credit.
Colorado State Enterprise Zone Tax Credit 25% | $250
Colorado 5% | $50
Federal 33% | $330
Cost of donation after
combined tax benefits
37% | $370