Elderhood is an opportunity for continued growth and development. In Green House® homes, Elders are deeply known as creative, resourceful and whole people who deserve meaningful lives. It is a place where quality of life and quality of care are in tandem.
Some of the Services and Amenities that a Green House® home offers:
- Green House® Model of Care and Living
- 6 homes consisting of 10 person household residences
- All private rooms and private baths
- Dedicated to creating a Real Home environment
- Meaningful life focused on personal choices
- Family atmosphere with quality caregivers
- Newly built state-of-the-art skilled care Green Houses®
Three evaluations conducted between 2003 and 2010 examined measures of care and satisfaction in Green House® facilities. The results showed:
- Significantly improved quality of life for Elders, particularly regarding privacy, dignity, autonomy, relationships and overall well-being.
- Each day, direct-care staff spent more meaningful time with Elders without increasing overall staff time.
- Higher levels of satisfaction are reported by family members and staff.